Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Poolside with the Hot Wheels BMW 2002

I love the BMW 2002. It has the sportiness of a BMW, but the charm of a vintage sports car. Inside the seating, the controls, and the amenities are sparse. It communicates that you are here to enjoy driving. I don't really like modern BMWs with their touch screens, navigation systems, and integrated phones. My Toyota is almost always faster at the stoplight because the modern BMW drivers usually aren't paying attention. I was pleased to get back to basics with this little model of the BMW 2002. It brings back memories of a short ride in an old BMW 2002 that I found quite impressive.

Hot Wheels BMW 2002

Back when the ultimate driving machine was about driving, the BMW 2002 was the bomb!  Here are a few more pictures of the Hot Wheels BMW 2002.

Hot Wheels BMW 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment