Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Matchbox Jaguar E-type Coupe

My Coolest Jaguar Photo Ever


This is a really neat Jaguar E-type Coupe from Matchbox. It's a great looking car that captures all the curves and sensuality of the real car.  I was fortunate to be able to take this picture and capture it perfectly.


Matchbox Jaguar E-Type

Matchbox Photography Tip

When you aren't trying to document the features of the model itself, it's important to take die-cast car photos in interesting settings that evoke the spirit of the car.  I posed this picture on the hood of an old Jaguar XJ sedan at my local thrift store's car dealership.  I was also careful to get reflections of the clouds and the leaping Jaguar hood ornament instead of the car dealership signs.  It's definitely my coolest Jaguar picture ever. 


1 comment: