Friday, January 29, 2016

The Hot Wheels Cruise Bruiser Review

I recently added the Hot Wheels Cruise Bruiser to my collection.  When I picked it up, I didn't give it much thought.  However, as I look at this car, I'm finding it to be one of the coolest new cars in my collection.   What makes this car special?  It's got personality.

Hot Wheels Bruiser Cruiser

Hot Wheels Car Features


The Cruise Bruiser has lots of interesting details.  First of all, when you peer through the windows, you can see details like a floor grate and a roll cage.  Since it is a demolition derby car, all of the window glass has been removed.  The car is simply full of surprises.  For example, what appears to be a boat anchor is visible when you peer down through the sun roof.  The package notes that the anchor is to keep the car from being "rocked by the competition." 

Hot Wheels Bruiser Cruiser Details

Of course, the engine is simply awesome with a visible supercharger and pipes sticking up through the hood.  It simply wicked! 


I also love the graphics on the car.  The Number 13 and "I Heart Demolition" painted on the door just add to the attitude of this might little wagon.  "Cruise bruiser" is painted on the rear quarter panels and it looks like someone might have painted it there by hand as they would with a real demolition derby car.



Series Details


The Hot Wheels Cruise Bruiser is 5/10 in the new HW Daredevils series and it is a new car for 2016.  With the details and personality of Cruise Bruiser, the Hot Wheels Daredevil series is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment