Friday, January 1, 2016

Poolside with the Hot Wheels Monoposto

Happy New Year!  We're kicking this relaunched blog with a wicked fast Hot Wheels car - The Monoposto.  It's a single seat hot rod that was first introduced in 2001.  This beautiful blue model was sold in 2011 and looks great by the Pool.

Hot Wheels Monoposto
I love the fact that this car has a driver molded into the seat.  Ever since I was a kid, I wondered how empty Hot Wheels cars could drive themselves.  Unrealistic I thought from time to time!


You never see single-seat cars on the road.  But, these would be really cool looking in real life!

Hot Wheels Photography Tip:  Try to pick a background that complements the colors of the car.  Mirrored surfaces also reflect the car and provide a cool effect.  Here I used the top of a stainless steel grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment