Saturday, December 10, 2016

Matchbox Lamborghini LM002 Photos

This is my Lamborghini LM002.  Produced between 1986 and 1993, it's my idea of the perfect vehicle.  In it's most fire-breathing form, this 4-wheel drive off-terrain vehicle sports an exotic Lamborghini 7.2 liter V-12 Marine engine.  It's seriously fast and seriously capable.  Unfortunately, there is one minor problem.  I wasn't born an Arab oil sheikh.  Thus, my Lamborghini LM002 is a tad smaller, the seats are just tiny, and the whole vehicle was made in Asia by Matchbox.

Matchbox Lamborghini LM002

While the tiny size of my Lamborghini LM002 makes it a terrible grocery hauler, parking is a breeze.  It can even fit in my pocket! 

Matchbox Lamborghini LM002 Rear Quarter
 This Matchbox car does a good job evoking the real vehicle.  It would truly be exciting to own the real thing.  Overall, my Lamborghini looks pretty close to the one shown below.

1990 Lamborghini LM002 - Photo By Mr.choppers (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons
 However, the insurance for this version is quite affordable. 

Matchbox Lamborghini LM002 Front Quarter
Anything Lamborghini makes a great addition to your die-cast car collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment