Friday, March 25, 2016

Corgi Juniors Cadillac-Gage Commando V100 Armored Personnel Carrier

In these times of terror and uncertainty, we have to salute the men and women of law enforcement and the military who stand guard on our behalf.  We do appreciate you.
Corgi Juniors - Commando V100 (front)

This Corgi Juniors Cadillac-Gage Commando V100 armored personnel carrier has been in my toy box ever since I was a little kid.  In the military, it has long been used to provide base security around the world.  Now, many surplus versions of this venerable armored car are lending muscle to police SWAT teams around the United States.  Here is my Commando V100 pulling guard duty at the front gate to my community.


Corgi Juniors - Commando V100 (side)
I customized this die-cast model with decals long, long, long ago when I was in elementary school.  About 40 years later, they are still holding on strong. 

Corgi Juniors - Commando V100 (rear)
Amazingly, you can still find a few vintage Corgi Juniors on Amazon.  However, they don't have any with this kind of fighting spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment