Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hot Wheels 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

This little Hot Wheels car posed a bit of a mystery to me.  I wasn't sure what it was and there wasn't a car name etched on the bottom plate.  At first, I thought it was a Buick Grand National and then I remembered the Monte Carlo.  I started searching for images on the web and then I found this excellent blog:

They identified this car as a Chevy Monte Carlo SS and showed the many varieties of Hot Wheels Monte Carlo SS that were available.  From the paint, this car appears to be in drag racer or late model sportsman.  Here it is pulled out of the garage.


Hot Wheels 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo
This car is neat because it has at least 20 pieces of flare in the form of decals and sponsors.  It's a very authentic looking car that could be at a race track you on any given Saturday.


If you can find it, this is a great car to add to your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment